Programs open for enrollment
Soul School Sisterhood
Soul School Sisterhood is a unique blend of virtual learnings and in-person soulful fun and conversations. Over a 10 month period, participants receive access to:
- weekly virtual content that stimulates the mind to reflect on soul-based themes.
- weekly access to a Zoom recording, life lesson reflection, or inspirational life story from the ICU.
- biweekly in-person gatherings of soulful conversation alternating with creative fun events to connect with one another in Sisterhood.
Payment options are available.
$540 (no tax) – payable in full via Paypal on/before September 15th, 2021
If you wish to pay in two installments:
$280 (tax included) – payable via Paypal on/before September 15, 2021
$280 (tax included) – payable via Paypal on/before January 5, 2022
At this time, please send payment via e-transfer to karensueaquancoaching@gmail.
If you are experiencing any issues, please contact us at email@example.com and we will respond to your request as soon as possible.
This is a 10 session program with three coach facilitators. This unique program is created with the intention to re-examine the way we view our own personal lives and examine our greater purpose within our community and in this world.
Registration for Life Chats 2020/2021 is currently closed,
This is a virtual platform to learn at your own pace and in the comfort of your own space.
You will receive access to 33 pieces of virtual material, including:
- Soul School videos
- Life Lessons coaching materials
- Stories from the ICU
- access to Zoom video recordings of various topics related to mind and soul health
Self-Learning Program: $120